1. Andi Eigenmann – starred in the top-rating Agua Bendita, she will next headline ABS-CBN’s fantaserye, Galema: Anak ni Zuma.
2. Jillian Ward – five-year-old child wonder. Starred in Trudis Liit and presently in the pasko-serye, Jillian, she will next be seen in Captain Barbell.
3. Kathryn Bernardo – played the young Marian Rivera in GMA-7’s Stairway to Heaven. She is now Mara David in the remake of Mara Clara on ABS-CBN.
4. Frencheska Farr – Are you the Next Big Star? winner and star of the critically-acclaimed indie film, Emir. Will next star in Captain Barbell on GMA.
5. Elmo Magalona – son of late Master Rapper Francis Magalona, he plans to follow his footsteps. He is seen in Bantatay and Party Pilipinas.
6. Solenn Heussaff – fresh from being in the Top 3 of Survivor Philippines Celebrity Showdown, she will next be seen starring in three movies and a primetime TV series.
7. Jewel Mische – transferred from GMA-7 to ABS-CBN recently and will be paired with Gerald Anderson next.
8. Jessy Mendiola – recently launched in Sabel.
9. Alex Gonzaga – younger sister of Toni Gonzaga. One of the busiest among the TV5 network stars. She is seen in TV5 shows: Everybody Hapi, Loko Moko U, PO5, and Juicy.
10. Ejay Falcon – 2011 projects: Agimat: Ang mga Alamat ni Ramon Revilla and Guns and Roses.
11. AJ Perez – leading man of Jessy Mendiola in Sabel. Top cutie in the roster of aspiring tweens in ABS-CBN.
12. Jasmine Curtis – younger sister of Anne Curtis. TV5 promises to build her up and is the newly relaunched network’s biggest bet for stardom on 2011.