Malunggay Lotion!by Boy Lopez
Just heard of the Malunggay lotion! What will they think of next? LOL. The product is called Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion to be exact. Moringa is the scientific name of Malunggay so a Malunggay in the product name is a redundancy!:) Moringa O2 Malunggay lotion does not only contain Malunggay but also Olive oil, and Omega.
Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion benefits (according to their ads):
* Deeply nourishes and moisturizes dry skin
* Smoothens and softens dry and scaly skin
* Stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal
* Improves skin elasticity, suppleness
* Helps slow down signs of aging
* May help relieve itch
* Skin lightening
* UVA/UVB Protection
* Quick absorption and non-greasy
Moringa O2 Malunggay lotion is from the makers of Gluta-C and costs P129.50 for a 125ml sized bottle. Got curious and asked around and apparently, there are other Malunggay lotion brands, and have been on the market for years.
Note: This is NOT a paid ad or endorsement and has nothing to do with the above mentioned malunggay lotion. The mentioned product just served as an example of the topic.