GMA-7 Upcoming Shows on 3rd-4th Quarter of 2010by Boy Lopez
GMA-7 is strenghtening its programming with these upcoming shows on the 3rd to 4th Quarter of 2010. GMA‘s upcoming shows are a mix of original Filipino shows, Pinoy hit movie turned afternoon drama remakes, Korean drama series dubbed in Filipino, Reality shows, Anime shows, and Comedy sitcoms.
1. East Of Eden – replacing Queen Seon Deok. East of Eden is the most controversial drama series in South Korea. East of Eden stars Song Seung Hun (Johnny in Endless Love 1, and Endless Love 3), Lee Da Hae (Jasmine in My Girl), and Han Ji Hye (from Sweet 18 and Endless Love 3).
2. Cinderella Man – starring Kwon Sang Woo (Cholo in Stairway To Heaven) and Im Yoo Ah of SNSD/Girls’ Generation.
Original Filipino Shows:
1. Ilumina – starring Aljur Abrenica, Rhian Ramos, and Cesar Montano. Ilumina replaces Diva on its timeslot.
2. Encantadia: The Second Saga – to be shown on November 2010.
Pinoy Movie Hits Remakes:
1. Gilda Olvidado’s Saan Nagtatago Ang Pag-ibig? – starring Jennilyn Mercado
2. Mars Ravelo’s Captain Barbell – starring Richard Gutierrez, Jewel Mische, Lovi Poe, and Kylie Padilla.
1. Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown – hosted by Richard Gutierrez. Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown will premiere on August 30, 2010.
2. JejeMom – starring Eugene Domingo, Jennica Garcia and Wendell Ramos. JejeMom will premiere on July 31 replacing Claudine.